Monday, November 28, 2011

Picture Perfect Pin Cushion


I'm sure you have seen these all over blog land but here is mine

 J I made one because I needed a few minutes of sanity from my 16 month old boy. So here are a few quick steps to make your own.



One choose a picture frame and take out the glass. (the glass you are seeing is my desk)



Second choose your fabric and cut it to the right size



Line up your batting and your cardboard with the fabric




Then put inside the frame and get ready to hot glue…I put the picture frame between my legs so the fabric and batting would be able to push through the opening



Then hot glue all the sides down


Put the back on again and you are good to go J



I went from normal pin cushion to awesome decoration/pin cushion



Thanks for reading again J

No comments:

Post a Comment