Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY Nursing Cover

I spent a little over an hour making this it was so easy and it took me longer because I had a little helper at first :)
I somewhat followed this blog and the way she did it.  But here are a few pictures of the one I made.
cutting out the fabric with my little helper :)

he thought he had to lay on the fabric or sit on it...I'm not quite sure why
 I hemmed all four sides and left the top side with open ends so i could put in the boning...

 Then i attached the strap at the top on the end of the boning to hold the boning where i wanted it
 and the did the same thing with the D rings
 I am not nursing but I used a cover when I was and loved it....

this is going to one of our team members here in manila as she just had her first baby and has been using a blanket....which is fine and all but when those little arms start to move around more while you are nursing having something that is a little more secure is nice :)

Hope you enjoyed...this was super easy to make and would make a great gift for a new mom who you knew was going to be nursing...

No comments:

Post a Comment